A few things to note
before you book
In order to ensure your hire collection with Front Row Van Hire is as smooth as possible we ask you to please follow the check list below. We require all documents prior to releasing the vehicle to you upon collection.
Our aim is to get you away as quickly as possible, so please contact us if you have any questions prior to booking or collection.
Before you book...
- Age Limit: To hire a van you must be over 23 and under 70 years old. Younger or older customers may be considered under special circumstances. There will be a premium charge of £10 per day for drivers 23-25 and drivers of 70+.
- License Requirements: You must have held a license for at least 12 months or outside the EU for more than 24 months.
To drive a vehicle above 3.5 tons you will need to be over 25 years old and have a C1 on your license (this is automatic if you passed your test before January 1st 1997).
- Points, convictions and accidents: You must not have been disqualified from driving for more than 6 months in the last 3 years, or for more than 3 months in the last 12 months.
You have not had insurance declined, cancelled or renewal refused, or any special terms imposed or voided by your insurer.
You have not been involved in one or more at fault motor claims in the last 3 years.
Before you travel...
- Identification: Full Drivers Licence (if old paper licence then photo ID required eg passport) to be presented on collection.
- Proof of Address: We require each hirer to provide proof of their signature and home address. A credit or debit card is acceptable for proof of signature, a recent utility bill (not mobile phone) or bank statement is acceptable as a proof of address.
- DVLA Access Code: You must provide a valid license check code issued in the last 21 days acquired from the DVLA.
- Payment: By credit or debit card. All major credit and debit cards are welcome, including Visa, MasterCard, and Switch. Whole or part payment of charges may be required by credit or debit card. Outstanding payments are taken from credit or debit cards.
- Insurance and Deposits: All vehicles are covered by fully comprehensive insurance, but the hirer is liable for the first £750 of any damage. We can offer collision damage waiver (CDW) at £10 per day for the first day, reducing to £5 per day thereafter with the deposit reduced to from £750 to £250 in this case.
- Additional Drivers: An additional driver can be added to your van hire for a flat fee of £12 per day.
- Breakdown recovery: In the unlikely event of a breakdown, roadside support is provided for every vehicle. You should contact Front Row Van Hire in the first instance who will be able to help co-ordinate your recovery.
Retrieving your DVLA Access Code
What our customers say
The gents at Front Row Van Hire have been great, brilliant service given the circumstances at the moment.
Great service and communication, would happily use them again!
Great service and very reasonably priced. Thank you again!
Reliable Van Hire
We are open 6 days a week and can find you the perfect van hire for your needs. All of our vehicles have full UK breakdown cover.
Best Prices and Flexibility
We give you the flexibility of hiring overnight or for just a short 24 hour period. Take a look through our individual vehicles for specific costs for hire.
All our vehicles are maintained to the highest standards so you can be confident that when you drive away you know all will be as it should be. Our team are dedicated to looking after you every step of the way.
Wide Range of Vans
We have a wide range of vans in our fleet. There is one to suit everyones needs whether business, pleasure or even the need to move house.